Tonight’s screening of REPO MAN has been postponed until Friday, February 5th due to a high wind advisory sweeping the Orange County area. This is our first screening we’ve had to move out of the 90 drive-in events we’ve done since June, so here are the two options we are offering anybody who bought a ticket:
1) Keep your ticket for the make-up screening on Friday, February 5th! It’s good to go and we’re stoked to be able to move it to a Friday night!
2) Get a refund. No harm, no foul. Hopefully we’ll see you at a screening soon!
Again, our apologies for not being able to play the film, but it’s purely a safety precaution. We can continue our events during a lot of conditions (including even rain!) but wind is too dangerous for our equipment and customers!
Frida Blog Editor Reggie Peralta talks with December Volunteer of the Month John Marsaglia about his VOTM pick, Planes, Trains and Automobiles.