On Saturday, October 21, friends and supporters of The Frida Cinema have been invited to run the 2017 DTSA 5K – and to use their run to raise funds for The Frida!
Our Executive Director Logan Crow will be running, and you can contribute to his campaign here! But you can also participate by signing up for the run!, and setting up your own Fundraising Page! You can even getting your co-workers, friends, and family together to start a Fundraising Team!
Here’s everything you need to know to register and start your fundraising page!
REGISTER FOR THE 5K
2) Click on the blue tab that says SIGN IN WITH ATHLINKS
3) Follow the steps to set up your account! Registration is FREE!
SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE OR TEAM
1) Click here: https://www.crowdrise.com/5KforTheFrida
2) Click on the grey box that says SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER
3) Come up with a clever name for your fundraiser, set your own goal for how much you’d like to raise for The Frida, and share your own personal message about why you’ll be running your 5K in support of The Frida Cinema: a non-profit organization dedicated to enriching, connecting, and educating communities through the art of cinema!
We appreciate your partnership, and are standing by to assist you in any way we can as you set out to create your page and run your 5K! Email us at email@example.com with any questions!
Thank you for your support, and see you on October 21!