Tonight’s screening of REPO MAN has been postponed until Friday, February 5th due to a high wind advisory sweeping the Orange County area. This is our first screening we’ve had to move out of the 90 drive-in events we’ve done since June, so here are the two options we are offering anybody who bought a ticket:
1) Keep your ticket for the make-up screening on Friday, February 5th! It’s good to go and we’re stoked to be able to move it to a Friday night!
2) Get a refund. No harm, no foul. Hopefully we’ll see you at a screening soon!
Again, our apologies for not being able to play the film, but it’s purely a safety precaution. We can continue our events during a lot of conditions (including even rain!) but wind is too dangerous for our equipment and customers!