The Frida Cinema has been home to virtually every sort of event that one could host in a 205-seats auditorium. From live comedy to concerts; book signings to fashion shows; theatrical premieres to student shorts; corporate presentations to private birthday parties; weddings, bachelorette parties, film festivals, and so much more, our clients have discovered that nothing adds an awesome level of sophistication and ambiance quite like hosting an event inside an indie art house cinema.
Our rental rates include on-site venue manager; projectionist; concessions attendants; inclusion of your event on website and social media (unless it’s a private event, and/or if you’d prefer it not be promoted to the public); use of our 6-foot-tables and/or folding chairs; use of microphone; and of course, use of our projection equipment, which can accommodate content on DCP’s, Blu-ray, DVD’s, and external hard drives.
NOTE: Until further notice, due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Our auditorium capacity is no more than 36 individuals.
- Guests will be separated throughout auditorium to ensure a 10-foot clearance between guests. Note that guests who choose to sit together may do so — such as couples, families, roommates, and other individuals who have been quarantining together and feel safe sitting together — and will be separated by the same 10-feet from other individuals and/or clusters.
- Guests must wear masks, thoroughly covering both mouth and nose, upon entering our front door, in all areas including lobby, restrooms, and auditoriums. The only exception is while temporarily lowering mask to eat or drink, but mask must be replaced over nose and mouth between bites and sips. The Frida Cinema reserves the right to remove individuals who do not comply, and terminate event without refund in the event of multiple occurrence.
Until further notice, our reduced rental rates are as follows:
- $125/hr – Mondays through Fridays, 8am-5pm
- $150/hr – Mondays through Thursdays, 5pm-11pm *
- $200/hr – Fridays and Saturdays, 11pm – 3am
- $125/hr – Saturdays and Sundays, 8am – 3pm
- $175/hr – Saturdays and Sundays, 3pm – 6pm *
- $250/hr – Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays 6pm-11pm *
* Three-hour minimum imposed.
Non-profit and educational group discount offered on all tiers up to the $200/hr level.
Live entertainment events, events for children and teens, and other event specifics may require third-partly rental insurance.
All done? Did you hit the Submit button above? Yes? Awesome! Hang tight – Trevor will be in touch shortly!